HIFU Intensity Focused Ultrasound Facial Lifting
How does HIFU Work:
HIFU Intensity Focused Ultrasound Facial Lifting, HIFU Stand for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. HIFU directly distributes heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue. The Tissues stimulate and repeat the skin’s collagen after consequently improving the texture and reducing the sagging of the skin.
Features of HIFU:
-Working with HIFU must focus on the time duration short treatment time: 30 MINS one face treatment
-SMAS contraction: collagen remodeling, elastine fiber contraction
-HIFU treatment downtime: skin just become red within the first several hours, after the duration of time skin recover
HIFU user interface features:
– Scanner depth
– Choose the treatment
– The screener I tightness adjustment
– Shooting length
– Energy density
– Spot distance
– Beginning working
– Stop working
– Treatment time etc
Advantages of HIFU:
– Instead of the traditional surgical facelift with a non-invasive technique.
– Tighten sagging of the skin and, improve sagging with other signs of aging.
– With a special transmitter, spread from the skin surface conduction of high-energy focused
ultrasound to the SMAS layer.
– The specified target of multiple temperatures from 65 to 70 degrees used short-timer forming “Heat Cure” in the skin layer that focus cells are solidified.
– no time to rest after surgery,
– ultrasound without injections,
– no surgery,
-no trace etc.
Anti Wrinkle & skin rejuvenation of HIFU Machine:
– Fit any age, both men and women.
– Equipped with a variety of different levels of energy emission spreader skin, the high-energy, etc.
HIFU-Knife Treatment Scope:
1. Firming: reshaping face, neck, back, waist, abdomen, buttocks, leg, etc.
2. wrinkles removal: HIFU removes deeply eye wrinkles, stretch marks, nasolabial folds, forehead lines, etc.
3. Tightening and lifting of HIFU: in lines lifting, recover the wrinkles and sagging in eye folds, face, and neck, etc.
4. Regains skin’s elasticity: stimulate the skin collagen and fiber efficiently, make the skin of collagen regeneration
1. 5mm head – the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 1.5mm, is responsible for starting the skin epidermis in thinner tissue. Just like the eye zone.
3. 0mm head- the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 3.0mm, is responsible for starting the skin’s dermal layer of collagen, that efficiently enhance the result of the merging of the outline, but also recover large pores and reduce the presence of wrinkles. Targeted to chin, chest. Etc.
4. 5mm head- the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 4.5mm, direct subcutaneous SMAS layer, targeted to thicker skin, such as cheeks, neck, etc.
HIFU uses Cautions:
1. People who have traumatic wounds that do not heal completely.
2. Over the past period of time, people whom long-term use “oral isotretinoin” to treat.
3. Pregnant pregnant women; Patients with tumors in the body.
4. Body with fillers, implants, and other patients.
5. People who suffer from severe heart disease, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, etc.